You Deserve the Denali Difference!
Denali Stud is an industry standard-bearer, with distinguished boarders and world-renowned sales graduates. Providing our clients with the best possible care for their broodmares, sales, prospects, and racing prospects is our primary focus Denali is a perfect fit for clients who want customized care and individualized attention. We are dedicated to the Thoroughbred industry, with a longevity and commitment to both the animals we work with and the customers we serve.
We also provide top-notch portfolio management and marketing strategies, enabling us to work closely with our clients to develop individualized plans for our boarders, be they breeding stock, weanlings, yearlings, or racing prospects.
The farm is situated in the heart of limestone-rich Bourbon County, and provides the following accommodations:
- Approximately 800 acres centrally located in prime Bluegrass pastures.
- Over 170 stalls
- Large paddocks and fields
- Barns and office equipped with solar panel technology
- Smaller, individual-sized paddocks for sales prep, layups, limited turnouts, etc.
- Round pens for breaking and training
- Sales preparation and consignment services
- Receive ship-in mares annually for foaling and/or breeding services
- Equine nutritionist on retainer as a consultant
- Monthly measurements and weighing to monitor the growth and progress of foals, weanlings and yearlings
- Monthly conformation photos of client horses posted on private client website for personal viewing
- Conformation comments posted monthly on client website for personal viewing
- Pasture management specialist on retainer as a consultant
- Annual biosecurity evaluation and implementation
- Annual evaluation and testing of soils for fertilization requirements
- Strict population control to enhance pasture condition and health
- Stratton Excerciser for yearling sales prep
Photo: Mikala Bidwell 2019